Do you have technical or UX writers who need to brush up their skills? Engineers who can’t communicate? Tech support people not making sense in the KB? Moving to a new content development tool, such as Paligo or Flare?
Do you need to know the best practices around content development and what your best processes are?
I provide companies with onsite or virtual training in issues around content workflow and content development, as well as tools used in the content development workflow process.
Popular training includes:
- Clear writing: excellent option for developers, knowledge base support staff, and others who write internally and externally.
- Topic-based authoring: good option for content development teams moving to a structured authoring environment, such as Flare, Paligo, or DITA-based tools.
- Basics of content development: good option for teams with different levels of abilities and experience. Provides a refresher for more experienced staff and brings less experienced staff up to speed.
- Advanced topics in content development: great option for staff looking for the next levels of content development.
- UX writing: good choice for staff new to UX writing and its requirements.
Courses can be customized to meet your needs.
Contact me to learn how a class can teach your staff to meet your KPIs and improve communications.