Wrapping up your content strategy
Here in inland So Cal, it’s a cold and pretty year thus far in 2015. Here’s hoping your content strategy heats up this year!
The 5 top content development articles last year
2014 was the year when everyone discovered the importance of effective content strategy and content management. Pre- and post-sales content is starting to get the attention it needs to improve the customer experience overall. I thought I’d share the top 5 articles I wrote from last year.
- Your content or your product will never be Jimmy Buffett. Read more…
- Flare 10 was released and I have a review. Read more…
- Customer experience and product instructions series. Read more…
- Content development vendors don’t have it quite right. Read more…
- 3 reasons why product instructions matter. Read more…
Do you need help getting your content strategy cleaned up?
I’m available for new clients right now. What that means is that I won’t be available for long but if you contact me soon, I can help you:
- Identify your content strategy gaps and make recommendations to improve the customer experience
- Analyze your content strategy workflow and recommend best practices
- Analyze your content and recommend how to make it more compelling
- Support you through setting up an effective and compelling webinar series
- Help you understand the business drivers and then the best tools for to improve your content workflow and content strategy
- Increase your customer experience with a ompelling and useful content strategy
- Train your staff in best practices for developing content
Get on my calendar as soon as possible so I can help with your content strategy in 2015. Let’s make this the year your content improves the customer experience. Let’s get your content strategy heated up in 2015.